Whether your company is big or small, we are here to help.
How do I know if I need outsourced HR help?
Are HR responsibilities shared among the owners and supervisors?
- There is no point person dedicated to overseeing processes and compliance updates.
- If an issue arises, everyone tag-teams responsibility on handling the situations.
- No one has time, so HR needs get shelved until an issue pops up.
Does your office manager carry multiple titles: Day to day operations, IT, HR, and every random “figure this out” task?
- Tired of researching and not having the experience to manage HR situations.
- Needing someone with HR experience to talk through situations and best practices.
- Looking for help to get HR projects done, i.e. updating employee policies and handbooks.
When asked about your HR processes, do these phrases sound familiar?
- “Some are lists on papers, some are in my head.”
- “Most are just known by everyone who works here.”
- “We haven’t had to deal with some issues yet. We’ll figure them out if they come up.”